Losing a loved one is never easy, but the process of planning a funeral doesn’t have to be complicated or expensive. At founded South Jersey Cremation Company. We provide dignified and accessible cremations to our community in Cherry Hill, NJ at an affordable price. We believe that during this difficult time, the process of planning a cremation should be simple and transparent. We offer a wide range of services to suit your needs and budget, and our experienced team is always available to answer any questions you may have. Contact us today to learn more about how we can help you during this difficult time. Call us at (856) 452-5440 anytime, day or night.
What type of end-of-life services would you like to plan for yourself or a loved one? As you are considering your options, compare the possibilities of standard funeral services vs. cremations in Cherry Hill, NJ. Cremation planning is increasing in popularity because many people want to keep it simple and save money at the same time.
At South Jersey Cremation Company, we offer respectful, quality services for your family. Our goal is to provide an alternative to traditional funeral services. We listen to your needs and help you choose the ideal cremation services that match your preferences and family traditions. When you choose our services, you can have confidence knowing that we are always committed to delivering quality results you can trust.
Why Direct Cremations in Cherry Hill, NJ?
What is the advantage of working with a cremation provider instead of a traditional funeral director? Here are some of the benefits of choosing cremation instead of other types of services available in the industry:
- Lower Stress: Simple cremation services cut out the complicated options that are often paired with bigger funeral events. There’s no reason to go through the stress of event planning if these types of services aren’t a good fit for your family. Instead, focus on simplicity by choosing the essential services you need without any unnecessary planning and worries.
- Reduce the Cost: The price of funeral services continues to increase. Look at funeral packages, and you’ll find that your budget needs to be high to cover all the associated costs for traditional funerals. Affordable cremation services are a fraction of the price compared to other packages. Families can save thousands of dollars and still access respectful, beautiful services for their loved ones.
- • Flexibility for Planning: Cremation doesn’t limit you to a cemetery burial. Instead, the possibilities open. You can choose any type of event or service without any obligation to meet at a local cemetery or pay for a burial plot. Sometimes, families choose cremation right now, with the option to plan a DIY memorial or life celebration in the future. Choose the ideal timeline that is the perfect fit for your loved ones.
- Traditions and Culture: Certain cultural influences promote cremation services over other types of funerals. If your family tradition centers on cremation, then our South Jersey Cremation Company team is here to help. We honor family traditions and requests to ensure a positive experience for everyone involved.
- Honoring a Loved One: In some cases, a loved one makes a request before saying goodbye. For example, if the person prefers cremation instead of cemetery burial, then contact our company to honor this request.
The benefits of cremation are undeniable. If you are interested in learning more about how these services work, we invite you to reach out to our team to discuss the possibilities.
Questions to Ask When Hiring a Cremation Provider
It’s a big decision to choose a local company for end-of-life services. Not only will you be working with this provider in the coming weeks and months to finalize services and paperwork, but the type of service has an impact on your experience overall.
Here are a few questions to ask when you are ready to hire a local provider for cremations in Cherry Hill, NJ:
- How long have you been working in the industry?
- Are you licensed and certified to complete these services?
- Where is the crematory located?
- Who will be caring for my loved one’s remains?
- How long will it take to complete the cremation?
- How will I receive the cremated ashes?
- Is it a private cremation?
- Can the family attend the cremation?
- Are you able to accommodate our family traditions as part of this service?
- Do you offer transportation for the deceased to the cremation center?
The simplest solution is to schedule a consultation or discuss cremation services over the phone. South Jersey Cremation Company is happy to help you find the information you need. The more you learn about the industry, the more empowered you will feel to make the best choices for your family and loved ones.
Consultation with an Expert Cremation Team
You have one opportunity to say goodbye to your loved one, so it makes sense that you pick the ideal services to honor their needs. Our team has been working with families in the community for years. We understand the different challenges you face during this time and work hard to help you have the best experience possible.
When you need cremation planning support, there is no reason to delay a consultation with our team. Contact us right away to discuss cremations in Cherry Hill, NJ, so you can learn more about your options and get started with this process. South Jersey Cremation Company is here to assist with every detail of cremation planning, giving you quality, trusted services to support your loved ones. Call today!
- Can You Prepay for Cremation in Cherry Hill, NJ?
- Yes, you can prepay for cremation in Cherry Hill, NJ. In fact, many people choose to do this when they plan ahead, so their loved ones don’t have to worry about the cost of cremation after they die. It’s also a good way to ensure that your wishes are carried out exactly how you want them.
- Do Cremation Ashes Give a Foul Smell?
- Cremation ashes typically don’t have a foul smell. If there is any odor, it is usually because of the chemicals used in the cremation process. However, funeral homes typically have a procedure to remove any odors before the ashes are released to the family.
- Is it Necessary to Place a Body in a Coffin During Cremation?
- Most people choose to place their loved one’s body in a coffin before cremation, but it is not actually required. Some families opt for what is known as a direct cremation, where the body is taken directly to the crematorium without any visitation or funeral service. In this case, the body is usually placed on a simple cremation container or board.