South Jersey Cremation Company understands that when someone dies, it can be a difficult and emotional time. We want to help you through this process in any way we can. We offer a wide range of services to meet your needs, and our team of professional staff is available 24 hours a day to answer any questions you may have. We are dedicated to providing dignified and affordable cremations to our community for more than 90 years now in Maple Shade, NJ. We believe that the process of planning a cremation should be simple and affordable for everyone. Contact us at (856) 452-5440.
Choosing end-of-life services is a personalized experience, which is why it’s essential that you don’t rush into these important decisions. As you are preparing for these services, the first step is to reach out to our team for a consultation. We’ll share information about cremations in Maple Shade, NJ, and help you choose the ideal services for your family.
At South Jersey Cremation Company, we are committed to providing you with quality, affordable services. As you compare your options, it’s easy to see why cremation care is gaining popularity. We’re here to help you find healing in your loss while offering the best level of care for your loved one through this process.
What to Expect: Cremations in Maple Shade, NJ
If this is your first-time planning cremation services for a loved one, you might not know what to expect. However, this process doesn’t have to be complicated. When you choose a reputable provider, it means that you have full-service support through all stages of planning and beyond.
Here is an overview of how the process works when you choose simple cremation services:
- Initial Consultation: Contact our team if you need information about available services. You can find details on our website or call to discuss these services over the phone. For example, families can call when they know cremation will be necessary for the coming weeks or months. Or we also offer immediate, last-minute care when the need for cremation is unexpected.
- Making the Decisions: After learning more about the types of services available, the next step is to choose the cremation package that best suits your family’s preferences. The benefit of working with us at South Jersey Cremation Company is that we provide all basic and essential services while keeping things as simple as possible. There’s no reason for your family to overpay for unnecessary services.
- Finalizing and Paperwork: Certain steps are required to ensure quality results through all stages of this process. Based on local requirements, we work behind the scenes to handle all the permits and paperwork necessary. Rest assured, knowing that our professional team oversees every detail of the cremation process.
- Transportation and Respectful Care: When it’s time for the cremation, we offer transportation services to bring your loved one to our facility. These full-service solutions make it easy because we pick up the remains at the location of your choice. Then, you will receive the cremated ashes in a few days when the cremation is complete. Your loved one stays in our care at all times.
- Follow Up Services: If you have questions after the cremation, then you can always reach out to our team at your convenience. For example, our staff members can assist with coordinating death certificates and other details that might be necessary.
South Jersey Cremation Company has been serving the local community for years. We have streamlined systems to deliver the best solutions for your family, helping to create the ideal cremation plan for your unique needs.
The Difference Between Funeral Homes and Cremation Services
How much do you know about the funeral and cremation industry? Many families assume that all providers offer the same types of services. But the truth is that the services you receive will vary depending on the company that you choose.
While most funeral homes offer cremation services, it’s important to note that these companies typically outsource the cremation to another provider. Most funeral homes don’t have on-site crematories, which is why they need to work with a third-party provider to complete the cremation. Working with a funeral home is that you can access cremation services and other services, such as funeral care and bigger event planning.
On the other hand, crematories provide direct services that encompass essential care – without the unnecessary activities of traditional funerals. If you want cremations in Maple Shade, NJ, there are undeniable benefits of going to the direct provider. You get access to the team that will be completing the services, which means you can cut out the unnecessary expenses associated with a third-party provider.
Save Money with Cremation Services
South Jersey Cremation Company specializes in affordable cremation services, giving you a cheaper way to plan end-of-life services. Cremations are much more affordable compared to standard funeral services. If you have a tight budget and don’t want to spend money on a cemetery plot or big funeral service, then compare your options to work with a direct cremation provider instead.
Just because you are saving money doesn’t mean that you will receive subpar services. We are committed to the quality and success of every service, delivering the highest quality results for your loved ones.
For more details about cremations in Maple Shade, NJ, contact our pro team at South Jersey Cremation Company to book a consultation. We are always here to help!
- What Unlikely Places Do People Choose to Spread Ashes?
- There are a number of unlikely places people choose to spread ashes after a funeral. While some may opt for more traditional locations, others may choose to scatter the ashes in a place that was significant to the deceased. One of the more unusual places people choose to spread ashes is at a funeral. Other people choose to spread ashes in more unusual locations, such as on a rollercoaster or at a football game. It totally depends on the family’s ideas and preferences, but keep in mind that there are certain regulations to follow when scattering ashes.
- Are Cremation Urns Required to be Sealed?
- No, cremation urns are not required to be sealed, but it is a good idea to do so. Sealing the urn helps to preserve the ashes and also prevents anyone from tampering with them. A sealant can also help to prevent the infiltration of moisture and pests in the cremation urns.
- Is It Disrespectful to Touch the Cremation Ashes?
- One of the most common questions we get asked is whether or not it disrespectful to touch cremation ashes. The simple answer is no, it is not disrespectful to touch cremation ashes. In fact, many people find comfort in being able to physically connect with the remains of their loved ones. If you are going to be touching the ashes, it is important to make sure that your hands are clean. Cremation ashes can be considered sacred by some and should be treated with care and respect.