Cremation costs can be confusing. Sometimes it is hard to find out how much it costs. Some cremation providers might offer you a low price, but they might not tell you about all the costs. Make sure you know all the charges before choosing a cremation company. At South Jersey Cremation Company in Marlton, NJ with 92 years of experience, we are upfront about our prices so that our customers know what to expect. This helps them feel more comfortable and at peace during this difficult time. We believe that cremation preparation should be simple and affordable right now. Call us today at (856) 452-5440.
It’s normal to have questions about available services when you are preparing for cremations in Marlton, NJ. How much do you know about the industry? Do you have a specific plan to honor the wishes of your loved one?
As you are facing different decisions related to cremation or funeral planning, you must have an experienced team to assist you through this process. Call us at South Jersey Cremation Company to learn about available services and the different ways we can support your family at this time. We offer personalized support and quality results for families in the community.
Questions About Cremations in Marlton, NJ
What do you want to know about planning cremation services? If you are asking questions, then this quick overview might be helpful so you can learn more about the industry:
- Who should I call for cremation services? You can access cremation services through a funeral director, but most funeral homes complete cremation through a third-party provider. If you want to pair cremation with a large event, then a funeral home is a good option. If you wish for simple cremation services, then it’s often better to work with a cremation provider directly.
- How long does it take to complete a cremation? The benefit of working with a cremation service is that there isn’t a third-party provider involved. So, these services can be completed quickly and effectively. Talk to us about your preferred timeline. We can usually complete cremation services in just a few days.
- Why cremation instead of a traditional funeral? There are many reasons why families choose cremation instead of other types of funeral services. Cremation is a simpler, more affordable solution compared to planning a traditional event. Schedule a consultation with our team at South Jersey Cremation Company if you would like to learn more about the benefits of cremation services.
- When should I schedule cremation services? The earlier, the better! If you know that cremation will be needed in the future, then reach out to our company right now so that you can learn about your options in advance. We offer on-demand cremation care. At the same time, our staff members are happy to answer your questions and provide more information so you are prepared for anything that might happen in the future.
- What is the difference between funeral services and simple cremation services? With traditional funeral services, there are often a lot of extras involved in the funeral package. For example, you might have a viewing, a traditional funeral event, a procession, and graveside services at the cemetery. On the other hand, simple cremation services cut out the unnecessary details and focus on the core services: laying your loved one to rest.
- How much does cremation cost? The good news is that cremation services are much cheaper compared to the price you will pay for bigger funeral packages. If you are trying to save money, cremation is a great solution. Affordable cremation services save families thousands of dollars.
It’s normal and expected for questions to come up when preparing cremation or funeral services for yourself or a loved one. If you would like more information, we encourage you to reach out to our team at South Jersey Cremation Company to learn more about the possibilities.
Is Cremation Right for You?
How do you know if you should choose cremations in Marlton, NJ, or go with a bigger funeral package? There isn’t a right or wrong way to coordinate end-of-life services. Instead, consider the unique needs of your loved one and surviving family members, then plan these services to match your preferences.
For example, if budget and simplicity are your highest priorities, then direct cremation is a great choice for your family. On the other hand, if you want to hold a big event to invite the community to attend, it’s probably best if you work with a funeral home or event planning expert.
Cremation can be paired with other services if desired. For example, you might schedule cremation immediately, then plan a celebration of life or memorial service in the future. This approach allows you to coordinate the event at your convenience instead of feeling the pressure to finalize services in just a few days.
Or you can keep it as simple as possible by planning cremation without a formal event or gathering. Direct cremation is a way that you can reduce your stress while also saving money on the services.
Consult with a Cremation Expert
If you are trying to decide whether cremation services are right for you, then the best thing you can do is schedule a consultation with an industry expert. We are here to listen to your needs and discuss the possibilities for cremation services.
We’ll help you find the right solutions for cremations in Marlton, NJ. Call us at South Jersey Cremation Company to learn more about your options.
- How Long Do Cremation Ashes Last in the Urn when It is Buried?
- Cremated ashes typically last a very long time when buried in an urn. In many cases, the urn itself will outlive the ashes inside of it. The length of time that cremated ashes last in an urn depends on a number of factors, including the type of urn used and the conditions under which it is buried. Cremation ashes typically last around five to seven years when buried in a cremation urn.
- Why Do Some Cremation Ashes have a Mixed Color Black?
- The appearance of cremated remains can vary depending on the type of fuel used, the temperature reached, and how long the remains are cremated. Complete combustion of the body usually results in light-gray or whitish ashes, but if the combustion is not complete, small pieces of unburned bone may remain and emit a backstage color. In addition, materials that aren’t fully destroyed during cremation, such as dental fillings, prosthetic devices (e.g., pacemakers, joints), or artificially implanted metal (e.g., pacemakers) can add color to the ashes. If you have more cremation questions, you may visit our FAQs page.
- Can You Mail Cremation Ashes from Marlton, NJ?
- Yes, you can mail cremation ashes from Marlton, NJ. You will need to consult with the funeral home to find out their specific mailing procedures. Typically, you will need to place the ashes in a sturdy urn or container and pack it securely for shipping. You may also need to purchase insurance for the shipment.