When someone close to you passes away, the last thing you want to worry about is the cost and hassle of cremation. At South Jersey Cremation Company in Voorhees Township, NJ, we take care of everything for you. Our simple and affordable cremations are perfect for anyone looking for a dignified and accessible option. Let us help make this difficult time a little easier for you. South Jersey Cremation Company is affiliated with Givnish Funeral Homes of New Jersey. The Givnish family has been in the funeral industry for over 92 years. If you need immediate help, you can reach us through our contact page or by calling (856) 452-5440.
When planning cremations in Voorhees Township, NJ, the most important decision you will make is hiring a company you can trust. You are handing your loved one over to a local team that will oversee the crucial details for end-of-life services. Your loved one deserves the highest levels of care and respect during this challenging time.
What type of support do you need during this challenging time? As you learn more about cremations and other available services, we invite you to contact us at South Jersey Cremation Company. Our team offers hands-on support to assist you in creating the ideal plan to care for your loved one and the surviving family members.
We treat your family like our own to create the ideal type of service to meet your needs. If you want simplicity and affordability, without the unnecessary events with traditional funeral planning, then South Jersey Cremation Company is the team to call.
What to Know About Cremations in Voorhees Township, NJ
Most families don’t know much about the cremation or funeral planning industry, which means you need to learn more about the services before moving forward with the ideal plan for your loved one. Learning about simple cremation services empowers you to choose the best package for your needs. Then you can finalize these services in confidence, knowing that you have the ideal solutions to honor your family traditions and cultural practices.
At South Jersey Cremation Company, we provide the caring support you need. Our team is happy to dedicate plenty of time to answering your questions and helping you learn more about how this process works.
Here are a few things to keep in mind if you decide on simple cremation services:
- Simplicity Without Stress: Keeping it simple is the highest priority when you choose direct cremation services. Too often, funeral planning gets complicated because there are many unnecessary services paired with burial and end-of-life care. Cremation is a preferred solution because you can care for the needs of your loved one without overcomplicating the process because of big event planning.
- Affordability for Your Family: One of the most notable benefits of cremation planning is the amount of money you can save by skipping traditional funeral services. Affordability matters, especially if you have a tight budget right now. Affordable cremation services can save you thousands of dollars on the final cost.
- You Decide on the Details: While direct cremation only addresses the way a loved one is laid to rest; you always have the flexibility to plan other activities in conjunction with cremation. For example, some families schedule direct cremation and then plan a memorial or celebration of life later. This approach is often more affordable than traditional funeral services, especially if you decide on a DIY approach for the future event.
- Laying a Loved One to Rest: When the cremation is complete, your family will receive the ashes of your loved one. Where would you like to lay these ashes to rest? You can keep them in a memorial urn, place a small number of ashes in keepsake jewelry, or scatter the ashes at a location of your choice. There are also many other options, such as crafting the ashes into artwork or planting the ashes with a new tree.
- Immediate Services and Preplanning: At South Jersey Cremation Company, we offer a rapid response when your family needs support. If it’s time to transport your loved one to the crematory, then pick up the phone to call us as soon as possible. At the same time, we are happy to answer your questions if you are preparing for services in the future.
South Jersey Cremation Company is here to help with everything you need for simple, affordable cremation services. We’ve been serving the local community for years, and our team is committed to quality, caring support for your family.
Preparing for the Future
The future is unknown, which is why you shouldn’t wait to learn about the options for cremations in Voorhees Township, NJ. Even if you don’t want to finalize the end-of-life plan, it can be helpful to compare available services so you have a general idea about the type of event you will hold in the future.
Preplanning is an excellent way for a person to be involved in their own future services. For example, when a loved one has been given a short time to live, the family can work together to learn more about the person’s preferences. This approach gives the patient an opportunity to participate in the planning process, helping to alleviate the family’s stress when it’s time to schedule the services.
Reputable Services for Cremations
The reputation of your cremation provider matters. If you want more information about cremations in Voorhees Township, NJ, contact one of the leading teams in the local industry: South Jersey Cremation Company. Call us to learn more about the possibilities for a customized plan to honor your loved one.
- Can You Bury the Cremation Ashes without an Urn?
- Yes, you can bury the cremation ashes without an urn. urns are not required by law and many people choose to scatter or bury the ashes without a cremation urn. There are many creative ways to do this, so consult with your funeral home director to come up with a plan that is right for you.
- What Happens if You Can’t Pay for a Cremation in Voorhees Township, NJ?
- If you can’t pay for cremation in Voorhees Township, NJ, you may be able to arrange for a payment plan with the funeral home. Alternatively, you could ask family or friends to help cover the cost. If you still can’t come up with the money, the township may provide assistance through its indigent burials programs or opt for direct cremation. Additionally, many funeral homes are very considerate of these situations and will offer an easy payment
- Can Cremation be Done for People with Metal Implants?
- Yes, cremation can be done for people with metal implants. Usually, the implants will be removed before the cremation process and returned to the family, if requested. If you have any questions about cremation for people with metal implants, please feel free to contact us.